Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5 business days.
If you received a defective or damaged item, please take pictures and inform us of the issue. For example if it is a factory defect, or damaged during shipping. Send us an email at [email protected] and we will replace the items.
Tufting machines typically use large cones of yarn, and a yarn winder can be used to wind the yarn from the cone into a smaller ball that is easier to handle. This can make it easier to load the yarn into the tufting machine and can also prevent tangles and knots that can slow down the tufting process.
By having the yarn in a neat and compact ball, you can ensure a smoother and more efficient tufting process.
Additionally, winding the yarn into a ball makes it easier to store and organize, keeping your tufting workspace neat and clutter-free.
How to Use Yarn Ball Winder
1. Pull out the end of the yarn and pass it through the yarn guide .
2. Insert the yarn end into the groove of the cone.
3. Turn the handle to the right side. The yarn will start winding around the cone.
4. Keep a steady pace when you turn the handle, don’t do it too quickly to avoid yarn tangles.
5. Once you’re done, pull out the yarn from the cone.